What is Home & Family Finance Resource Center®?
The Home & Family Finance Resource Center simplifies your members' information search by doing the research for them, making complicated topics easy to understand and act on. The H&FFRC website covers key financial topics, including automobile, credit, retirement, housing, small business, saving and investing, insurance and more. Content is developed specifically for credit union members and is available online through articles, calculators, video clips, radio segments, interactive surveys, and other tools.
Why does H&FFRC appear on my credit union’s website?
Credit Union National Association (CUNA) grants a subscribing credit union a nontransferable right to make the contents of Home & Family Finance® Resource Center (H&FFRC) available to its members exclusively via its website. Alteration of content is permissible provided the accuracy and integrity of the remaining H&FFRC material isn't jeopardized. CUNA accepts no liability for, and credit union shall be solely liable for, accuracy of material added or altered by credit union as well as related compliance requirements.
CUNA & Affiliates offers hot links to other websites from H&FFRC as a service to subscribers. CUNA & Affiliates does not endorse, approve, or control these external Internet websites (or any specific commercial product or service their pages mention), or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of information their pages contain.
Are the contents of H&FFRC copyrighted?
Members may download H&FFRC contents only for personal noncommercial use. All other rights reserved.
1. Site traffic Records: CUNA & Affiliates collects information on domain names and dates and times of website visits. This information allows us to track website use, measure site traffic, and improve site navigation and information so visitors will find it more helpful and informative. The information is used solely for these analytical purposes and is discarded after use.
Visitor site traffic information is NEVER sold, given, or disclosed to third parties.
2. Cookies: CUNA does not use "cookies" at this website to collect information about returning visitors. A "cookie" is a record of each visitor's point of origin on the Internet.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure: CUNA will only send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested (these companies do not have the right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
4. Online Registration: Secure Server Software encrypts information when you submit it.
With the exception of the usage described above, this information is NEVER sold, given, or disclosed to third parties.
5. Disclaimer: Any vendor or merchant or other website you visit by a link from this site is solely the responsibility of the vendor, merchant, or other party providing the site. Any transactions which you enter into with a vendor, merchant, or other party listed in this site or linked from this site are solely between you and that vendor, merchant, or other party; no other website provider or organization has any responsibility for them. If you use a credit card for a purchase from a vendor, merchant, or other party and later have problems with what you purchased, you may have charge-back rights. For more information, contact the financial institution which issued the card you used.
The information contained on any site to which you link from this site is solely the responsibility of the provider of that website.
6. Email: CUNA may use feedback information from visitors to respond to inquiries, comments, or suggestions.
Email information is NEVER sold, given, or disclosed to third parties.
How can I contact Home & Family Finance Resource Center staff?
Mailing address for editorial inquiries:
Home & Family Finance Resource Center
Credit Union National Association Inc.
P.O. Box 431
Madison, WI 53701-0431
Mailing address for subscription-related correspondence:
Home & Family Finance Resource Center
P.O. Box 461
Annapolis Junction, MD 20701-0461
Editorial and Business Staff
Doug Benzine, vice president of publishing
Kristina Grebener, director of editorial staff and strategic development
Susan Tiffany, CCUFC, director, consumer publications
Michelle Dosher, managing editor
Jeremiah Tucker, assistant editor
Debbie Michels, circulation and product fulfillment coordinator
Darlene Brightbill, product sales representative
Joe Day, director, new business development
Design and Production Staff
Linda Napiwocki, senior art director
Kevin Knope, director, Web services
Bob Alderson, Manager Development & Support
Editorial Advisory Board
Debra Bridwell, vice president, operations
Eastman CU, Kingsport, Tenn.
Mark Condon, senior vice president, research & advisory services,
CUNA & Affiliates
Howard B. Lowell
director of marketing
Evergreen CU, Portland, Maine
Robin Marohn, vice president, marketing
Heartland CU, Madison, Wis.
Kim Pallas, business development manager,
GenFed FCU, Akron, Ohio
Home & Family FinanceŽ Resource Center
Copyright © 1997-2013 Credit Union National Association Inc.